Google+ The Daily Jewel: Today's #DailyJewel - Atelier Minyon - Halloween - Time For Skull Love!

Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Today's #DailyJewel - Atelier Minyon - Halloween - Time For Skull Love!

All Hallows Eve draws near and reminds me...time for Atelier Minyon and some Skull Love!

Anyone who has followed me for awhile knows I am especially fond of the work of Atelier Minyon - through my posts I have seen their growing popularity here in the US.   ...and the growth of Alp, their lead designer, to that near a Rock Star!

Today I want to spotlight at one of my favorite pieces in their collection and a recent write up on Alp by BOE Magazine...Congrats Alp!
http://www.boemagazine.com/2013/10/from-turkey-to-new-york-aterlier-minyon/





24K and silver enamel skull ring with 18K Spider set inside.
...for those who don't know Atelier Minyon - they pretty much rule the Skull Jewelry world.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis