Google+ The Daily Jewel: #CoutureJewelry - Thanks! Quotes #WhatMakesJewelryCouture - Presenting Part Three

Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

#CoutureJewelry - Thanks! Quotes #WhatMakesJewelryCouture - Presenting Part Three

Thanks Everyone!  I put the question to you a couple days ago and  had such an Amazing Response to #WhatMakesJewelryCouture that I have posted an article and a post with just quotes - in this post I am posting the balance of your fabulous responses, and can I say You All ROCK!!!






Thanks to:  Wendy Brandes, Wendy Brandes Jewelry;  Jennifer Heebner, Senior Editor, JCK Magazine; Barbara Palumbo, Adornmentality; Cathleen McCarthy, The Jewelry Loupe; Cheryl Kremkow, Citrine Media;  Reena Ahluwalia, Nurture by Reena;  Lorraine De Pasque, Freelance Writer; Monica Stephenson, iDazzle; Becky Cole, Diamonds in the Library and my friend Nathalie Leseine, Atelier Leseine.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis